Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve.

during my senior year of college, i bought my first apple computer-my first computer ever, actually-from a guy named geoff chin, who worked in the acu campus store. it was the iMac G4, with the white rounded base and the 15-inch LCD screen on a rotating arm, and it was the coolest thing any of us had ever seen.

that day felt like the future. 
"We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life.

Life is brief, and then you die, you know?

And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it."

-Steve Jobs

2 comments:

Erin Hood said...

goosebumps!

Beth Lemon said...

I'm doing my Giant challenge with our old iMac. Turning it into a studio apartment. We are much older than you though. Well out of college when we bought the thing.
All hail Steve.