Friday, April 9, 2010

the yellow rose of texas.

ever since monday (when i started a new job and thus have zero time for blogging), i have been waking up to my alarm clock radio. so what gets me going in the morning? hint: not the gaga. i rise and shine to country legends 97.1: the classic country radio station out of cut-n-shoot texas. they only play the moldiest old country, from people you have never heard of, such as lane brody and johnny lee. i found it quite appropriate that this particular song greeted me this morning, as i will be celebrating a wonderful friend tonight. sarah, you're definitely the diamond of the desert and the golden flower of spring. happy birthday to the yellowest rose i know. WARNING: this video has some MANLINESS OVERLOAD.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I hope it's the same country legends that we have in Kansas, also my favorite. :)