Wednesday, February 27, 2013

serious faces and gallery walls.

in a continued whirlwind of amazingness, houston magazine is running a small feature on your favorite internet sensation (uh, i mean me in this instance) in their upcoming march issue, which allegedly hits the stands next week. ALLEGEDLY.

the online version went out yesterday, and even though i was/am about to die of a severe allergy situation, it really put a smile on my face. turns out laughter is the best medicine, but fame is the cure, homies! it could also be the massive allergy shot i got in the behinders, but i'm fo rill having a super couple of days (and kind of an amazing 2013). thanks a mill for all the support from alla y'all of late; you've really got no idea how much that means. my website is set to launch very soon, ready or not (it's totally not ready), so stay tuned. in the meantime, my very smart brother figured out that you can skip directly to the bit on me HERE.

No comments: